I've got an outline structure I use for sales pitches now. As I mentioned yesterday, the idea behind it is to tell a story, to demonstrate the benefits in emotive language.
I follow a general pattern with mine.
- Very briefly, who I am
- A short section on some successes I've had
- A problem someone encountered
- The insight, the revelation, that lead into the solution
- How things are better now
- How I'm looking to bring that same insight to more people
In essence, it's a very simple, short story. Things are good, they go bad, we fight to fix them and things are good again. Pretty much every Hollywood film right there.
Take action: How is your sales pitch structured?