Have you ever looked at your task list and despaired?
Have you heard the phone ringing yet again, saw that it's that client (the one who always needs their work completing TODAY) and had your heart fill with dread as you realise that, once again, your plans for the day fly out of the window?
Have you ever thought “if I just had a few more hours in the day, then I could get all this stuff done”?
So you hunt for time management systems, productivity hacks, maybe even change your sleep pattern to try and squeeze more in to your day.
Because you're so close to getting it all done. You're so close to clearing that list.
But is that really the problem?
Do you really suffer from a lack of time?
Or is your problem that you actually have too much to do?
- Deadlines that made sense when you agreed them but don't any more.
- Clients who interrupt your plans and fill your days with unscheduled work.
- Projects that never seem to finish.
Instead of trying to squeeze more work into each hour, why not try to get more money from each piece of work?
- Because if you do that, you take on fewer projects and you free up your time.
- Because if you do that, you can afford to outsource the stuff you don't want to do and free up your time.
- Because if you do that, you stop selling time for money and instead start delivering results.
Selling expertise frees up your time.
Making these types of changes are not a quick fix. You can't expect tomorrow to be wildly different to today. But my PDF Action Plan can get you breathing space in half a day and deliver tangible results in just four weeks.
The first stage is to prioritise what's already on your plate. If you'd like to get started download my free planner by clicking here.