If you're new to freelancing, you'll probably hear these stories about people getting loads and loads of emails. And you'll find that you aren't getting anyone. Even though you're not doing anything "wrong".
Does this sound familiar?
- You don't get many responses
- The ones you do get end up disappearing mid-process
- Most complain at your prices, saying they know someone who can do it for less than half that price
- Some of them even ask for work for free, on the promise that they've got a whole load of work lined up for the right person in three months' time
- The ones that are OK with your price say they will pay 60 or 90 days after completion
So how do you get more clients? And how do you get good ones?
Take action: Read on tomorrow when I'll run through each of these in turn
Photo by Katerina Radvanska on Unsplash