If you’re wondering what it would take for you to start an online business, I can tell you - you don’t need coding skills, you don’t need masses of technical expertise.
What you need to do is:
- Find an audience who has a problem that they are willing to pay money to fix
- Learn how they talk about their problem, the language that they use and the beliefs that they have
- Design a plan to get in front of them, so they learn who you are (of course, the ClientRobot Blueprint is an excellent system to use)
- Talk to them about their problems using their own language
- Ask them if they’d like any help.
It’s not complex. It’s not rocket science. It’s just a series of simple, easy to follow steps. Get them right and it should all flow, one from the other.
If you'd like to take control of your time, escape the constant firefighting and build a business that works for you, the easy way to get started is to build a 12 Week Plan. My free planner shows you exactly what you need to do.